For general study guidance, you are welcome to Infocenter in the Universum Building. For specific questions regarding a subject or programme, please contact the study advisor or contact person at the department in question.
General study counsellors
Turn to the general study counsellors in Infocenter for questions about:
- eligibility and admission procedures
- courses and programmes at Umeå University
- evaluation of foreign grades
If you need individual guidance to help you plan your future studies, you are also welcome to talk to the general study counsellors in Infocenter.
Study advisers on programmes and courses
There are designated study advisers for all courses and programmes. They are situated at the department responsible for the programme or course. If you are unsure of who is the study adviser for the course or programme in question, please call or use the contact form on this page.
Talk to the programme's or course's study adviser if you:
- have questions relating to a particular programme or course
- need help to choose courses within a study programme
- have questions about non-completion of studies, approved leave from studies or transfer of credits
- have questions about examinations, course literature, course content, work experience placement or studies abroad relating to a specific programme or course
- wonder what kind of employment you may find when you have completed your studies