Internship in Shanghai
[2017-03-08] The Nordic Centre at Fudan University in Shanghai, China, announces an internship from the beginning of September to the end of December 2017. Students studying at one of the Nordic centre's member universities can apply (Umeå University is a member).
The responsibilities of the intern are to
- organize social and cultural events, and help organize academic workshops.
- contribute to newsletters.
- write and update information on our website and social media.
- assist in communication efforts, both with member universities and external stakeholders like the business community in Shanghai.
- assist the Programme Manager in other duties.
The working hours are about 30 hours a week. The internship is unpaid, but we offer a free Chinese language course at Fudan, another Fudan course of the student's choice, and free accommodation on campus.
The deadline for applying is 23 March, 2017.
Read more at:
Nordic Centre in Shanghai
Editor: Sandra Åström
Link to news: